Monday, May 02, 2005

Business Blog Consultants

Radiant Marketing Group

Excerpt:
Who was the first business blog consultant? I think B. L. Ochman may be accorded that honor. (I could be wrong.) Debbie Weil is doing it. Of course, Jeremy Wright got in early when he started Inside Blogging after the infamous eBay auction. Tris Hussey is another, as is Toby Bloomberg. Dana Vanden Heuvel, Elisa Camahort, and Andy Wibbels are others who come to mind.

A bevy of others have begun to dot the landscape. My friend John Jantsch started Blogging Business recently and has joined the party. I noticed Priya Shah has become India's first business blog consultant. (That's one of the items on her palette.)

Denise Wakeman is doing it, as is Wayne Hurlbert. Steve Rubel is, at least with Cooper-Katz clients. Kevin O'Keefe does it for attorneys. I'm sure there are many more. (Actually, Rick Bruner has the most complete list that I know of.)

Not only that, but ad agencies and PR firms are beginning to consult with their clients about blogs. Many of them have no clue. Hopefully, they'll turn to people like me for help.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home